Don’t want to leave anything to chance in your easter egg hunt and want to discover the best hiding places first? Here are our 5 ultimate egg searching tips for Easter Sunday:
1) Asses your fellow participants: who has jelly legs, who is short-sighted, who talks all the time instead of searching? You can forget about them, concentrate fully on equal competition.
2) Analyse who hid the chocolaty goods: is Grandma small and can’t reach up high to hide things? Does Dad have the same hiding places every year? Based on your research, create a plan of action.
3) Take a basket or bag with you so that you don’t have to sprint back with your hands full before you can continue searching.
4) Trick your toughest opponents with diversionary tactics: “Look, an eagle!” or “Oops, didn’t your mobile phone just fall out of your pocket?” are guaranteed to work every time.
5) None of this helps because you just can’t see the eggs properly? Then take a look at some of our favourite glasses models here. You can’t eat them, but they’ll compensate for any lost chocolate with appreciative glances from those around you.
*22% discount on glasses frames, sunglasses and lenses – valid online and in our stores until 18.04.2022. Excluding boutique brands and reduced products. Cannot be combined with other discounts or the Google Shopping Price. No cash payouts or application to orders already placed.